Quintas Dias. Breaking…Ebola patient now critical. Apartment building under Q in Kansas City.
I might add this is how not to handle an important issue by covering it all up in layers of secrecy. The American people want to be informed and have that right. Secrecy just adds fuel to the fire and makes people wary of GOOFS (government officials).
Do not forget that panic is a political warfare weapon used to destabilize populations and to drive people in a certain direction. If you are upset and anxious and the victim of mis or disinformation, it is that much easier to manipulate you. Notice how that hospital in Dallas changed stories after they got smoked out. The PR director there is a moron like the [expletive] director of the CDC.
More and more of my EMS contacts are reporting that their facilities are woefully unprepared to handle any major infectious disease outbreak, much less Ebola. Here are the primary concerns.
1. Staff do not have the training in recognizing symptoms and treating mass casualties resulting from an infectious disease outbreak. They do not know what questions to ask to identify medical intelligence signifiers. Obviously, that was part of the [expletive] up in Dallas. Training is a MANAGEMENT FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY. Most nurses and doctors want to do the best possible job and to provide the best possible care. I know that from experience. But let’s not forget that they are frequently at loggerheads with administrators who are not medical practitioner care givers, and focus on the bottom line and are essentially bean counters.
2. There are only four level 4 contagion facilities in the entire United States. And these have limited capacity.
3. Hospitals lack PPEs and know how in using this equipment properly.
4. Nurses, doctors, transporters lack decon equipment and knowledge in using it.
5. Medical staff lack current intelligence parameters in assisting them to categorize and track patients.
6. Medical staff do not trust the CDC and their BS.
7. Staff lack knowledge and training in infectious disease WASTE management and disposal.
Look at the idiots using a pressure washer to clean up vomit on the sidewalk outside the E patients apartment. Heavy rains hit Dallas soon after the incident. Where do you think all of that residue went? Could it be into the drains and sewers?
Recent discussions with Mexican EMS personnel indicate that they realize their asses are on the line too. If we lack preparedness, equipment, and training, they are as much behind the power curve as we are. Momentarily, they are concerned about outbreaks of cholera and the concentration of people coming over their borders from Meso America that have Chikunguya, malaria, Dengue, and virulent strains of TB. They are just as angry as their American brothers and sisters. Illegals TRASH their country and put them at risk, too. They cite the need to develop and implement a common medical intelligence system to benefit both Mexico and the US. Most Mexicans do not support illegal immigration. It’s the bought off [expletive] in the Mexican government on the US pad that do.
Something that many of you may not be aware of. Despite Mexico’s social and economic issues, Mexico has always maintained very high standards of health care and medical practice. Their doctors and nurses are among the very best in the world. The Mexican health system is patterned on the German and Spanish models and many of their practitioners are trained at Madrid University and Heidelberg University. They have made large strides to improve health care that we should take note of.
What impressed me in recent discussions with practitioners there, is their willingness to admit to mistakes and lost opportunities and to try to overcome those deficiencies without putting the country into bankruptcy. Another thing. Despite popular stereotypes many Mexicans do not subscribe to the ‘fuck you gringo’ mentality. They are decent people who love their families and country as much as we do. Their country has been hijacked by foreign entities pursuing agendas related to global organized crime and terrorism. And we know where this leads back to, right?
Finally, they too are aware that Mexico has been targeted by the cabal because of Mexico’s immense natural resource wealth and high birth rate. They also cite concerns that it would be much easier to start the hemispheric war in Mexico and then ship it over the border to the US. That very nearly happened almost 100 years ago when US officials discovered German intelligence plans to embroil the United States in a ruinous war with Mexico (see The Plan de San Diego, 1915). The originators of the plan were German intelligence agents. Germany hijacked the Mexican Revolution and were conducting biological warfare and guerrilla warfare against the United States from Mexico. Contextually, think about it. What better place than Mexico to destabilize and conduct a quiet war against the United States with silent weapons. Is it should be obvious why the crime cartels have taken over Mexico and why the US border remains open.
Deep peace of the running wave to you,
Deep peace of the flowing air to you,
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you,
Deep peace of the shining stars to you,
Deep peace of the Son of Peace to you, for ever