QUINTUS DIAS. As you know, we are investigating Steven Grasty, “the Judge” so-called from Harney County, Oregon. Since we began, we have discovered several disquieting facts about Grasty. We will post the results of our investigation at Manticore Group, and turn over the findings to law and or legislative agencies for further consideration.
The missive from Grasty below speaks volumes.
“I want our message to be, ‘How do we bring this place back together,” Grasty said.
Some residents asked to hear from Bundy, but Judge Grasty emphasized that the microphone was for Harney County residents only.
Need I say more?
We need competent researches, who can investigate facts and circumstances related to Steven Grasty’s private and public profile. This includes the following:
a. Grasty’s net worth and land holdings.
b. Grasty’s linkages with private, financial, and globalist organizations.
d. Grasty’s links to legislators known to be or actually convicted of corruption.
f. Grasty’s links to any occult or subversive organizations, and links to foreign nationals or governments, such as China, Saudi Arabia, or Mexico.
g. Grasty’s links to any economic development organization or consortium and whether his position is honorary or paid.
h. Grasty’s lobbying activities, including junkets with known lobbyists.
These are our main concerns.
1. Grasty appears to intimidate local residents
2. Grasty appears to limit civil rights and may be in violation of open public meeting provisions as per Oregon code.
3. Grasty appears to act and hold Boss Tweed type of powers.
4. Grasty has associations and affiliations with globalist organizations, such as the Nature Conservancy.
5. Grasty is not a judge and we are concerned that he uses his position to influence, intimidate, co-opt local law enforcement, business leaders and legislators.
6. We are concerned how the Judge maintains himself in power.
7. We are concerned that Grasty is a Masonic Lodge member that engages in occult practices according to their own admissions at a certain cave in Harney County, OR.
8. Grasty claims that he has forged private/government links with certain organizations that has resulted in innovative programs to create jobs in Harney Co. If so, which ones and with what agencies?
9. How does Grasty explain the terrible decline in productivity and wealth in Harney County over the last 18 years of his public service to the residents of Harney County and the state of Oregon?
10. Why does Grasty serve on land boards dealing with the retirement of public lands along with BLM officials?
11. Was Grasty involved in targeting the Hammonds for prosecution? Is Grasty involved in securing their lands as part of one of his innovative job creation or wealth transfer projects?
12. Is Grasty linked to the prosecution of any other rancher/s and the acquisition of their lands in Harney County?
13. The disappearance or mysterious death of any landholder/s in Harney County whose land was the target of BLM acquisition or who resisted foreclosure.
14. The bankruptcy of any landholder in Harney Co. whose land was subsequently acquired by the BLM, or corporations.
15. Grasty publicly announced he intends to impose onerous fines on Aamon Bundy and the protesters at the Malheur Refuge Center. How does he intend to do this without a court trial and conviction and how does he arbitrarily arrive at a $70.000 per day fine? Moreover, this figure appears to fly in the face of the 8Th Amendment that prohibits excessive fines.
Several of us with criminal investigations experience sense that there are numerous red flags associated with Steven Grasty and with officials in Harney County, and the state of Oregon that merit investigation and disclosure.
Any information that you can provide will be much appreciated. We will respect any request for privacy.