May God Take Me to My Grave. By Quintus Dias, September 14, 2016.
WALMART (What is it?) by Quintus Dias. September 6, 2016.
- WALMART, A GLOBAL ENTERPRISE
- Company Profile. Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates chains of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores from its Bentonville, Arkansas, USA headquarters. Founded by Sam Walton in 1962, the corporation is arguably the largest retail chain in the world with 11,539 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 trade banners. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, and in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam’s Club discount clubs.
- The bottom line and Employees. Walmart is the world’s largest retail operation with over 2.2 million employees. Its bottom line is enormous with over $ 478 billion in retail gross sales in the US alone. The US generates over 60 percent of its gross sales.
- Origins. The company was founded in 1945 by a former JC Penney’s employee, Sam Walton.
- Sam Walton. Walton was an accomplished individual serving in typical American do-good roles as a newspaper boy, Eagle Scout, and odd-job entrepreneur. He graduated with a degree in economics from the University of Missouri. During WWII, Walton rose to the rank of Captain in the US Army Intelligence Corps, where he supervised security at munitions plants and prisoner of war camps. After the war, Walton struck out with a $20,000 loan form his father purchased his first retail store. By analyzing post war demographics, the demand for consumer goods, Walton formulated a successful business concept.
“ BUY CHEAP, SALE CHEAP, WAREFHOUSE GOODS CLOSEBY”
- Business Strategy. Walton’s formula was rather innovative but not unique to many mass retail entrepreneurs. Borrowing from early mass merchandise pioneers like Sears, Walton’s formula stressed cheap goods, at low prices, with the lowest possible delivery costs. Profit was based on sales volume and not sales price. Profit depended on correctly determining expanding consumer markets for low cost goods. Much of his success depended on finding American made products that could compete with cheap foreign imported goods in mass retail markets and in sufficient volume to supply his entire retail chain. Walton sought to penetrate markets not being serviced by larger mass retailers, who focused on metro area markets. Instead, Walton went to the outlying districts and small towns. He created his own logistics service supplied by his own trucks and located warehouses sufficiently close to outlying retail stores to minimize transpo costs. The main emphasis was on: volume purchases, efficient delivery systems and low-cost warehousing. The strategy worked.
- Outcome. By 1985 Walton had 800 stores servicing customers in a regional market concentrated in the South and Midwest. By the middle 1980s, Walton had refined his sales strategy that resulted in One Stop Shopping in a retail Super Store aimed at dominating most of the consumer good business in an area. Thus, by underselling the competition, securing favorable trade terms from small municipalities, Walton secured local and regional monopolies of retail trade for his aggressive company growth. This resulted in the SUPER CENTER STORE concept that came to dominate most retail and consumer trade in a locality with few competitors to challenge Walmart’s trade dominance.
- Technology. Some features denoting Walmart’s use of technology rests with its satellite data feed-linking all stores to its Bentonville, Arkansas headquarters complimented by the use of two-way radio, video feed and high speed computers.
- Expansion. Most of the focus centered on expanding into medium size towns in rural America and putting local Mom and Pops out of business. Constant expansion, the focus on Super Center retail consumer outlets and goods at low price points made Walmart the most powerful retail chain ever devised. By 2005 it dominated an estimated 25% of US retail trade. Moreover, it also dominated local small town politics and economics. Many small town Mom and pop business succumbed to Walmart and went out of business leaving the company to dominate all trade and the related political economy. By the 1990s, Walmart as a trade corporation was an oligopolistic powerhouse in low-cost consumables, dominating the market, influencing price, and driving competitors out.
- 5. Multinational Corporation. Expansion into foreign markets began in the 1990s. Walmart penetrated South America and Mexico, and soon began displacing native retail business, dominating regional South American trade. Walmart penetrated Europe in the 1990s, focusing efforts in Germany and in the UK by buying up local retail chains.
By the time of his death in 1992, Walton had nearly 2,000 stores in his chain and yearly revenues of over $50 billion. Direction of his legacy was left to his wife, Helen Robson and four children. In 2005, the Walton family held five of the top ten spots as the richest people in the USA and overshadowing Bill Gates. Time magazine hailed Walton as one of the 20Th century’s most influential people.
By 2005, Walmart achieved MUTINATIONAL GIANT status, reporting gross sales of over $300 billion with some 6,000 outlets in the USA and around the world. Walmart’s dominance in US markets has secured a monopolistic lock down on the consumables trade in many localities. It positioned its stores to be no more than one hours drive from most residential areas.
- A Monopoly Corporation. Walmart appears to violate many of the once prohibited protocols of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. There is little doubt that the frenzy of deregulation commenced in the Reagan Administration under neo-Con tutelage grounded the environment for Walmart’s emergence as the world’s largest corporation with near monopoly position in low-cost consumables.
- Walmart in effect, is a national monopolistic centered retail trade giant.
- Walmart has “busted out” many local businesses by dominating prices, logistics, the transportation of goods and by corrupting local politicians through various means to favor its business reach and business operations in rural America.
- Walmart has ruthlessly broken trade unions seeking to organize its employees.
- Walmart has engaged in deception in the sale of its goods, 96% of which are made in China by applying US made labels.
- Walmart’s low-cost product lines are notoriously defective in service life, notorious for poor quality in comparison to other American or European products. Its goods dominate consumables because of much lower price points.
- Economic Life. Several studies of Walmart’s operations disclose that its retail monopoly position on price, exclusion of competitors, exclusion of organized labor, and its focus on low salary employees, poorly trained employees has had a negative impact on retail trade in many areas (Kenneth Stone, a Professor of Economics at Iowa State University).
- The GREENING of Walmart. In 2005, Walmart embarked on a visual and media centered campaign to promote the environment. Walmart announced lofty goals to use renewable resources in its trucking fleet and stores and to supply its own produced low cost electricity through eco driven means. It promotes a new low cost electricity line to consumers, but is vague on how this is achieved. Walmart also promoted its go-organic product line, including organic dairy products and other foods. In 2010, Walmart targeted Target stores as its main value driven product line competitor and upgraded its line of consumables to compete on quality.
- Political Corruption. Walmart’s name is notorious for local political corruption in America and in the Third World, especially in South American, Mexico and in Africa. There appears to be a constant stream of violations of the US Corrupt Foreign Practices Act. Walmart denies any wrongdoing, citing it is conducting its own investigations into allegations of foreign political corruption and bribery of foreign officials.
- The Reality of Walmart: Public Perceptions. Walmart has been perceived by the public from leaked reports, unfavorable consumer experiences, hacks, and insider accounts as a predatory corporation with little concern for consumers, employees, and product quality. Some of the perceptions associated with Walmart as a business rest on-
- A Predatory Corporation. Walmart’s strategy of dominating rural and mid-sized markets in outlying areas made Walmart a defacto national and international monopoly-centered oligarch in consumables with local monopoly of trade dominance in consumables, especially in food, clothing, and electronics.
- Substandard Employees. Walmart employees have been frequently described as rude, elderly retirees, untrained, uncaring, and lowly paid. It is not unusual for entire store staff to be replaced.
- Occultism. Walmart’s latest trade icons are reminiscent of Sunburst symbology used by occult cults.
- A Corporate Bully. Walmart’s business practices, ruthless drive to dominate trade once left to small entrepreneurs, the relentless push to seek local government favors, its involvement in political corruption, bribery, trade good manipulation and deception, and its use of elderly employees suggest notions that Walmart’s corporate ethos rests on rigid, authoritarian, exploitative foundations with limited upward mobility opportunities for its poorly paid employees.
- A Criminal Corporation. Walmat has been consistently in the news over allegations of bribery, political corruption, unfair trade practices, mislabeling products, and numerous charges of violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Walmart executives have been charged with subversion and political corruption of government officials in foreign markets to dominate trade. In response to charges of foreign and domestic criminality, Walmart chooses to hinder investigators and to conceal evidence of criminality. In a Mexican corruption case involving Walmart executives, Walmart shipped all evidence to a corrupt Mexican official known to be engaged in bribery.
NOTE: Recently Walmart pleaded guilty to criminal violations of the Clean Water Act and of violating federal laws related to insecticides and other toxic substances. The corporate giant was fined more than $110 million in fines (no chump change). However, like with many other giant firms, criminal violations and fines are just a cost of doing business. Nobody went to jail.
- Links to Elites, the Clinton Foundation and Hypocrisy. Former US Senator and Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton served on Walmart’s Executive Board for six years (1986-1992). The Democratic candidate for President did nothing to assist Walmart’s employees related to pay, benefits, and working conditions-choosing instead to ignore widespread employee morale and working conditions complaints. Walmart has doggedly fought unions, has hugely discriminated against women and minorities. Observers suggest this cements Clinton’s deep ties to corporations despite the Democratic rhetoric that the party seeks to rein in corporate power and abuses. During her tenure at the Rose Law firm in Arkansas, the firm represented Walmart. The company has frequently donated money to Clinton’s campaign and recently donated $25K, the maximum allowable amount to her campaign. As a board member, she frequently used the company jets for travel. Walmart also contributed some $5 million to the notoriously corrupt Clinton Foundation.
- Buy American, Save American Jobs. Walmart conceived of a PR program to laud its efforts at buying goods from American manufacturers. However, it was largely a showcase dog and pony show. Walton was committed to buying as cheaply as possible. Walton and Walmart were the defacto architects of buy Asian and Chinese goods. Walmart was a latecomer to the Asian scene. Walmart let other American mass merchandisers pioneer the Asian goods market, then stepped in massively, when all the kinks had been ironed out by others, and undercut its American partners. Thus, contrary to its public image, Walmart chased cheap labor and avoided export tariffs wherever it could. Moreover, Walmart deceived the American public over its Asian exposure…
NOTE: Walmart setup a front company, Pacific Resources Export to conceal its hand in buying from Chinese firms from American consumer, while promoting his buy American campaign. China boomed, America went bust…way to go Sam!
- Walmart fosters Slavery. Some 96% of all Walmart’s goods are made in China. Walmart and tags “Made in China” are synonymous. Much of China’s export industry resides in Lao Gais…concentration camps where prisoners suffer under appalling working conditions(Note: Apple’s Steve Jobs came under fire for using Chinese slave labor to make its computers). Some investigators delving into Walmart’s despicable trade practices suggest there is credible evidence that Walmart Executives deliberately choose and encourage foreign manufacturing sources to make their cheap goods so poor people in America and elsewhere can afford to buy them.
- Walmart practices Economic Warfare. Walmart likes to brag that its trade savvy and business practices has saved American consumers $billions in the cost of goods. However, there is also credible evidence that Walmart’s trade practices has also cost Americans over a million well-paying jobs. Thus, the notion that Walmart is a predatory corporation linked to foreign business elites abroad that engage in economic warfare against Americans. An examination of Walmart’s product line indicates that most of its goods are cheaply made at the lowest possible labor cost in Asian and other locales in South America, and in the Middle East. A recent publication “Walmart in China”(Anita Chan, Cornell University Press) examines how China and Walmart over the years developed a highly profitable symbiotic relationship. Some of her findings rest on:
- Walmart cut product costs by eliminating American suppliers by sourcing directly from Chinese firm using prison slave labor.
- Walmart aggressively pushed for trade concessions, and squeezed product costs that directly cut Chinese laborer wages to the bone.
- Walmart’s business practices correspond to Mao era strictures of Communist party ideology, loyalty, and personal conduct, thus, creating a favorable trade relationship with Chinese Communist officials (Note: China is not our friend. China in several white papers has declared the USA as its main enemy. China has engaged in widespread corruption and espionage activities in the USA, especially during the Clinton Administration-See the huge “Chinagate” scandal). China to cement relations with Walmart and its expanding stores in China mandates voluntary overtime from its workers employed by Walmart.
- Commerce Warfare. China is an avid practitioner of economic warfare (See PLA Publishing House: Unrestricted Warfare, 1998). The balance of trade with China is entirely in China’s favor. China has extensively engaged in economic espionage by corrupting American officials. China and Walmart along with other American transnational firms have displaced American industry to China and Asia. America’s dominance of manufacturing consumables and hard goods is gone. The American superiority in good quality electronics, ceramics, electrical goods, wood products, textiles, automobiles, plastics and sporting goods has largely displaced to China and Pacific Rims states in Asia. The outcome has been disastrous for Americans. Millions of once well-paying middle class jobs have been eliminated. Detroit has become an industrial wasteland and cesspool. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs and Walmart has hugely contributed to this outcome.
- Once Walmart had worked out the kinks from its China trade, Walmart offered Chinese manufacturers exclusive and lucrative deals to access the American market through its thousands of stores. Computer analysis, market trend analysis, deception, and low cost Chinese labor made Walmart its own manufacturer of low-cost goods, giving it and its hidden Chinese partner’s strategic advantage in the American goods market. Thus, China once again benefited hugely by waging adept economic war against America.
- Walmart’s ” PreCrime” Practices. Walmart in the USA treats all customers as potential thieves. Surveillance of shoppers by security is pervasive. Security cameras are everywhere. Customers must show security employees their sales receipts before they can exit the store. Walmart also seems to attract other criminals that prey on customers. There have been numerous instances of customer robbery, assaults and even murders in Walmart parking lots and stores. Walmart refuses to respond regarding its insistence on evidence of sales receipts before customers can leave its stores.
- Walmart’s Links to the Military and DHS. Walmart appears to be a partner of FEMA, the DOD, and DHS. Walmart offered the Army the use of several of its facilities for the negatively viewed domestic terrorist and warfare exercises (Jade Helm) recently conducted in Texas and other areas of the SW. In this schema, DHS and the DOD would be able to use Walmart facilities for prisoner collection, selection and processing.
- Summation. Based on facts and exposes from insiders, and Walmart’s spate of corruption scandals, there is little doubt that Walmart is a predatory transnational corporation. Walmart is guilty of facilitating human slavery in Asia. Walmart is a defacto monopoly and one of the principal oligarchs in transnational commerce. Its ties to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation are highly questionable if not unethical. Walmart is not America’s friend. Sam Walton has put millions of Americans in the vast retail market out of work, and has destroyed once thriving local Mom and Pop businesses. Walmart stands guilty of corrupt practices and engages in bribery and corruption of local politicians and community leaders not only in America, but all over the world. Finally, Walmart and its Asian, especially Chinese partners are profiting by destroying American native industries by using economies of scale and slave labor wages to unfairly compete with American employers. In effect, Walmart profits by outsourcing American goods to Asian manufacturers, who then profit by underselling American quality goods with slave labor and then profit again by marketing Walmart’s house brands to American consumers, who may not realize that there are supporting Chinese jobs at the expense of their own.
The bottom line and ugly realization is that Walmart ties in to the New World Order concept of doing business. Huge trade firms owned by families with local monopoly dominance in selected markets are to be the sole source providers of everything…lock, stock, and barrel. Good bye competition. Goodbye quality goods. Goodbye long service life. What Walmart may not realize, is that this is a double edged sword. China at some given point can throw Walmart out of China, and develop its own consortium of buyers, makers, marketers, and sellers. Essentially, buying leverage just met selling leverage, as China has the manufacturing know how, technical proficiency, slave labor assets, and can deal with the European Union, or other trading states around the world…goodbye Walmart.
A final word. In examining the Robber Baron corporations of the 19th Century like Rockefeller’s Standard Oil or some of the railroad trusts, it appears that Sam Walton borrowed his ethics from the Robber Barons. There is literally no difference! Walmart essentially is another Robber Baron.
Cyrellys Geibhendach. FYI
Breitbart news will allow free viewing of the movie ‘Clinton Cash’ at 2pm and 8pm today on their website.
BY QUINTUS DIAS March 31, 2013.
Cyrellys Geibhendach and Quintus Dias. Notes from Radio Show: Who’s Next on the Microeffect Radio Network, March 22 2016. Posted without editing.
THE RURAL OREGON ORGANIZING PROJECT
Part 1–The Progressive Agenda
- Progressivism: Definition and attributes-Progressivism is social and political construct and a philosophy of being that grounds progress based on raising the standard of living of members of society. Progressives believe that capital accumulations accelerate the opportunity to increase personal wealth. Key points
- Female Suffrage or that women should have right to vote
- Capitalism is good-to a point
- Civil rights
- Workers have certain rights
- Gay rights
- Empowering the less privileged
- Roots of progress is based in socialism and the primacy of majority rule or democracy
- Checking individual greed and corporate greed
- Change and that people can be their own change agents and do not have to wait
- Social and economic justice
- The Progressive view of Oregon (1993). The main point was that conservatives wielded the power and initiative, with liberals retreating step by step, winning individual fights, but losing the over-all battle as Oregon changed from an innovative social laboratory to a retrograde state with the highest rate of poverty in the nation and the shortest school year. Oregon is perceived as a largely rural state and conservatives hold sway in rural Oregon, especially the influential Christian anti-gay, anti-feminist based Oregon Citizens Alliance.
III. The Rural Organizing Project (ROP). The organization and its driving principles is a progressive response to the Oregon Citizens Alliance. The basic principles aim at developing a progressive movement in rural Oregon to challenge liberals and conservatives. Its vision grounds on a progressive (socialist leaning) vision of what democracy is in the 21St century. The ROP aims at combating so-called conservative reaction to gay and lesbian rights, immigration, abortion rights, feminist rights, labor rights and alternative life styles espoused by the gay community and opposition to environmentalism. Organizing principles are as follows:
- Create Human Dignity Groups among-
- Seek alliances among militant social advocacy groups favoring immigration, welfare, and promotion of gay rights.
- Raise consciousness among these groups about conservative roots based on racism, class divisions, wage inequalities’, gender discrimination, abortion rights, gay rights, anti-union labor practices, dismantling of social safety nets, white privilege prerogatives’.
NOTE: Anti-white privilege groups on campus now demand that whites kill themselves in atonement over past white injustices to people of color, to gays and other minorities.
- Target religious right groups with notions of prejudice and anti-dignity bigotry.
- Use rural Oregon as a power base to gain influence and power in state elections.
- Once power is achieved state wide, liaise with national groups and target reactionary groups, Christians, anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-immigration, and anti-labor groups and destroy them.
- Use violent and inflammatory rhetoric to brush conservative groups depicting them as anti-human, as non-progressive and selfish groups favoring their own interests in stripping progressives of all human worth.
- Attack family values as anti-gay and discriminatory, invalidating gay groups.
- Attack religious instruction in schools and creationism.
- Promote democracy and majority rule instead of Constitutional principles.
- Couch and advocate for progressive causes enveloped in a human dignity mantra.
- Paint anti-progressives as racists and as insurgents.
- Infiltrate the Democratic Party and seek change from within.
- Address progressive messages and political rhetoric within a matrix citing inclusiveness, fairness, democracy and equal rights.
- The ROP and the Harney County “Invasion”: As soon as the Harney County demonstration to support the Hammonds was organized in Burns on 2 January, 2016 by the Bundyites, the ROP went into alarm mode and issued bulletins that Oregon was UNDER ATTACK by hordes of right-wing gun-toting militiamen bent on disrespecting their community and their organization’s progress. ROP issued bulletins decrying the protest and categorized most of the demonstrators as males with issues and that they were right-wing adherents getting most of their information off racist-oriented Internet blog sites and that they sought to destroy all environmental gains and use public land issues to benefit wealthy big ranchers and farmers.
The ROP conceded that the Hammond’s were probably unjustly treated and that they had some commonality with militia persons, but clashed over the militia’s anti-BLM posture. The ROP complained loud and long to Oregon government agencies and the CEO, Cara Soufelt was in constant communication with Gov Kay Brown and or her spokespersons.
- ROP Concerns in Harney County and in Oregon. These centered on that the militia and supporters of the imprisoned Hammonds were likely to affect environmental gains and progress. Soufelt cited the following issues of concern-
- ROP staff were being threatened by alleged militia
- Office staff received threatening phone calls
- Office staff were being followed around by unknown persons believed to be militia
- A vehicle related to the ROP was allegedly sabotaged-the wheel lug nuts were removed
- The FBI made contact with Soufelt to assure ROP of its safety
- B. ROP Assumes a Major Role. The ROP prominence in raising the alarm over the militia in Oregon resulted in seeking solidarity with the Paiute Tribe, environmental groups, and dignity groups in numerous email and text messages with Oregon officials demanding intervention and an end to the perceived invasion crisis.
- Militias and supporters were to leave Oregon forthwith
- Militias used arms and fear to drive a wedge into Oregon communities
- Militias increase tensions in economically disaffected communities and increased the chance for violence
- ROP as a response to the Bundy Invasion sought public investment in new industries to replace logging and ranching as sustainable industries
- ROP sought tax relief and debt relief
- ROP demands that the 1% fat cats pay their fair share and curbs on giant corporations
CONCLUSION: Progressivism is based on a mother philosophy of socialism. The core principle is democratic rule and majority authoritarianism. These organizing principles, the use of attack ads, radical left legislation, right-wing demonizing and propaganda, are taken from the revolutionary handbooks of the socialist/progressive movements and from Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. Moreover, they appear wedded to principles for funding progressive organizations espousing globalism as seen in George Soros Open Society Foundation and in other progressive-based institutions, such as the Tides Foundation.
Progressives aim at imposing social justice norms to assign rights and duties at the institution level of society, enabling people to receive the basic benefits and burdens of cooperation. The institutions to accomplish this are the IRS, Public Health and Public Schools, Labor Laws, and strict regulation of markets and industry to insure equal opportunity, and outcome, and fair distribution of wealth. Progressives like socialists are wedded to the notion of economic sustainability and environmental primacy and believe in some form of global government.
Progressivism includes the self-organizing initiative represented by the universities, the media, and the civil service, labor unions and gay groups. Women’s suffrage, prohibition, abolition, federal income tax, democratic election of senators, labor laws, desegregation, popularization of drugs, destruction of traditional sexual norms, ethnic studies courses in colleges, decolonization, and gay marriage are key issues. A defining feature of Progressivism is that “you believe that morality has been essentially solved, and all that’s left is to work out the details.” Additionally any other belief is evil.
PART 2, OREGON AGENCY DISCOURSE RELATED TO HARNEY COUNTY
A Round Table Discussion
- Alarmism. An Analysis of 600 plus pages shows the main concerns over OR officials rest with-
Armed militants, extremists, criminals, outlaws, outsiders make their presence felt upsetting their world over land rights and judicial issues such as false imprisonment and malfeasance of office and corruption especially the links between-
- Heidi Moawad: former District Attorney and Public Safety Policy Advisor to GKB, wrt OSP Superintendent, Judge Grasty, Director of Oregon Emergency Management, Kristen Grainger Dir Comms GKB, Cara Shoufelt, CEO ROP of Oregon
- Moawad is all over the incident-visiting Burns frequently: Grasty, The OSP/FBI Command Post and serving as eyes and ears for GKB.
- Moadwad comes under suspicion as an infiltration agent and writes that she does not necessarily agree with the Command post and police views. There are allegations she will barred from meetings and that she leaks to the press
- FemNazis? An examination of the persons occupying high positions in OR government agencies disclosed that many of them display traits associated with Femnazis. Most of GKB’s inner staff are women to a high degree, and are associated with environmental issues, liberalism and seem to view government as the answer to society’s problems. Message traffic disclosed the following-
- Authoritarianism. Almost no effort was made to view the occupiers as human beings with serious issues related to the legality and Constitutionality of the BLMs seemingly arbitrary actions. The government at the county, state, and federal level as borne out by events appear to fixate on the use of force to end the incident
- Lack of Mediation and Good Faith. No effort at resolving the incident through mediation or counseling the governor to look into the redress of grievances—NONE!
- Costs and Lack of Funds. A Fixation on the occupation’s costs and how to get relief from fedgov
- Fear of Contagion. Much communication appears to rest on fears of the so-called Bundy virus and its spread to adjacent counties.
- What was the Bundy Virus that they were so afraid of?
- Did Bundy and his group find evidence of corruption in Harney Co linked to other OR government persons and or agencies
- Infiltration/Penetration. What caused Heidi Moawad to be considered as a spy and efforts made to barr her from meetings?
- Moawad reiterates her loyalty and support to GKB
- Denies leaking information
- Discusses being barred from meetings
- Moawad’s Concerns. Moawad admits in her notes that she did not necessarily agree with or go along with the Harney County’s Working Groups views and actions. What were these concerns and did she relay or discuss those concerns with GKB?
9, Moawad’s Qualifications. Moawad’s background as a Public Safety Adviser is an issue…
- A prosecutor’s experience or legislative aide is helpful but certainly does not qualify her as a government public safety adviser
- Moawad has no training as a police officer, training in terrorism, mass casualty incidents, the evacuation of municipalities and care of dislocated residents, natural or man made disasters, incident command operations, mass communications or in he mitigation of incidents related to CBRN origins—Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear
- It appears that Moawad’s position was mostly political in origin and not based on professional qualifications
- Fear Mongering and Stick it to the Feds. It appears that OR government and NGO officials operated on a fear-based position and sought to put the responsibility for coping with and ending the incident and the related crisis on the federal government
- GKB wrote letters to the President, the AG, the FBI director requesting immediate intervention and resolution of the crisis by federal actors
- GKB cites community fears, violence, and disruption of Oregon communities as imperative for federal actors to take action
- GKB and OR officials cite the same position and enumerate community fears, disruption, and the presence of armed so-called extremist oriented outsiders in their midst
- Local Officials Driven by Fear of Bundy Virus. A government officer relaying messages back and forth between a County Commissioner in Grant County, Judge Grasty in Harney County expresses—
- Fears that Bundy’s message is rallying people in adjacent counties and that this could spread and be a disaster
- Fears that the Sheriff of Grant County will give Bundy and his message a favorable reception
- Fears that the Grant County Sheriff will betray them and support Bundy’s education efforts in other counties
- Ways to arrest Bundy and his people while travelling back and forth between Burns and Grant County
- Removing the Sheriff and having the state take over his position
CONCLUSION… IT APPEARED THAT OREGON GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS REACTED BASED ON FEAR OF THE SO-CALLED BUNDY VIRUS AND MESSAGE SPREADING THROUGH OUT OREGON.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIATION OR CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT BUNDY AND HIS PEOPLE WERE RESPONSBILE FOR INTIMIDATING OR THREATENING ANYONE WITH VIOLENCE IN OREGON
- OREGON GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND OFFICIALS NOR DID THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EXPLORE MEDIATION AND ATTENTION TO BUNDY’S REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES AS A MEANS TO END THE INCIDENT
- OREGON’S GOVERNMENT AGENCIES APPEARED TO FAVOR THE USE OF FORCE TO END THE INCIDENT AS DID THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- THE GOVERNOR OF OREGON, THE PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISER, THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, THE OREGON STATE POLICE BEAR A LARGE DEGREE OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUELING THE INCIDENT AND ITS TRAGIC OUTCOME
- THE OREGON CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION AND STATE LEGISLATURE WERE CONSPICUOUS BY THEIR SILENCE, NON-PRESENCE AND DEFERRAL TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S FBI, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND TO VALERIE JARRETT’S ROLE AND HANDLING OF THE CRISIS
- OREGON’S CITIZENS LAVOY FINICUM AND HIS FAMILY DESERVED BETTER IN THE HANDLING AND RESOLUTION OF THE BUNDY INCIDENT.
- ENTIRE TOO MUCH CREDENCE WAS GIVEN TO NGO OFFICIALS IN SOCIAL ADVOCACY AGENCIES EXPRESSING FEARS SUCH AS THE ROP THAT APPEARED IN TURN TO DRIVE THE CRISIS FORWARD
- A DEEP EFFORT TO COVER THE ENTIRE INCIDEDNT UP AND TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE APPEARS UNDERWAY AT THE GOVERNOR’S LEVEL AND AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL
Additional Info and links from show:
Rural Organizing Project http://www.rop.org/about-the-rural-organizing-project/our-history/
The Mercenary Murder of LaVoy Finicum http://conservativeangle.com/the-mercenary-murder-of-lavoy-finicum/ Detail: Lame Cherry exclusive; Governor of Oregon’s Emails, Finicum Report (officer reports), Uranium & Thorium ($50 Trillion) under Oregon and Idaho, Bill Gates, TerraPower, Cara; George Soros globalist funded from Sierra Club, Nature Conservancy to Oregon Wild were the groups who were directing democratic Governor Kate Brown her talking points; Val-erie Jarrett and Barack Obama; Heidi Maowad, State Police, and Huma Abadeen, Clinton, NATIONAL COMMAND AUTHORITY; Tex Marrs being informed that Delta Force was in operation in Oregon.
MicroEffect: Who’s Next: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 with Cyrellys Geibhendach and Victor – Audio RURAL ORGANIZING PROJECT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozN97ft_tYc
From Chat at Microeffect Radio Network 03-22-2016; 13:09:55] Quint: doco dump wrt Finicum murder
[13:11:18] Quint: NCA: National Command Authority: The NCA comprises the President of the United States (as commander-in-chief) and the Secretary of Defense (as the deputy to the commander-in-chief) jointly, or their duly deputized successors, i.e. the Vice President and th…
[13:12:14] Quint: deputy chief of staffs
Chip Berlet: senior analyst at Political Research Associates (PRA); http://publiceye.org/berlet/berlet_bio.html
Wall Street Journal: TerraPower http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146061231899264
Re: Jake Ryan, indicted: http://www.sltrib.com/news/3690270-155/final-malheur-indictee-revealed-as-montana
QUINTUS DIAS. Political Warfare Primer, as presented on Who’s Next on the Microeffect Radio Network on Thursday March 17th 2016.
PART 1: A PRIMER ON POLITICAL WARFARE[based on 20
I. POLITICAL WARFARE DEFINED: Political warfareis the use of political means to compel an opponent to do
one’s will, based on hostile intent. It describes the calculated interaction between a government and a target population to include the use of the criminal justice system to criminalize political opponents, the press to demonize opponents and includes black operation methods by secret agents such as:
Character defamation and assassination
Deceptions and false narrativesappearing in the press
Media spin and false imagesappearing in the press
Passage of new laws to criminalize former legal political behavior
Propaganda campaigns to delegitimize targets
Psychological operations todemoralize targets
The use of police and military to falsely accuse, to falsely arrest and detain targets
Drugsto alter perceptions…Ibogane is a perfect example
The alteration of a target or targeted group’s opinions and actions by overt or covertcoercion to further state interests or those of a group seeking primary political power and dominance
NOTE: Altering population perceptions and thus focusing on winning hearts and minds of the population is key to
victory in waging political warfare.There are generally foursolid organizing principles to drive forward political
warfare—driving wedges between…
4. Spiritual or Religious Belief Systems: These organizing principles tend to isolate, categorize, inflame and drive forward a political warfare campaign to divide, isolate and inflame passions within these categories—basically driving a wedge between them and preventing unity thus weakening any possible coalition and facilitating their destruction individually.
AIMS: In political warfare, the aim is to completely destroy political enemiesso that no opposition to the dominant and victorious political class is possible. The most virulent form of modern political warfare was manifested in the class struggles waged by ruthless socialist motivated communist and Nazi revolutionaries in the 20th century. Upon achieving victory, the Nazis and communists immediately rounded up, imprisoned and executed their enemies.
II. VICTORY-WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? This is a critical question, especially when a dominant political group wins an orchestrated political warfare campaign. The following is noted when a ruthless political group wins dominance of the political environment.
The former opposition is now criminalized through bills of attainder and ex-post facto laws.
The creation of concentration and re-education camps
The mass murder of former political opponents by the new and dominant government-democide or murder by government as part of a national security construct
The ushering in of an overarching police state
The legislation of vast numbers of new laws dealing with political crimes.
The creation of a new and vast slave labor force of political criminals-the greens of Nazi Germany
III. THE TOOLS OF POLITICAL WARFARE. Various tools can be employed to wage political warfare-either soft or
hard. These can be categorized as
A. Soft Political Warfare. This construct rests on effective policy forcefully explained and repeated as often as required. Soft political warfare focuses on altering perceptions to encourage group action that a problem exists and rests on using: 1. Diplomacy and persuasion; 2. Public Relations; 3. The vesting of Political Action Groups to solve a community political problem…like garbage collection, rent reduction, shelters for the homeless.
B. Hard or Coercive Political Warfare. These measures are used by radical, and revolutionary groups, by elites, and by tyrannical governments to mobilize action to a desired political outcome. Its main objective is to create an “other” and then to demonize “the other” as the enemy.
NOTE: The “other” can be anybody or anything, as long as it focuses and creates and sustains rage and feelings of animosity in society that the figure of “the other” is harmful or destructive of their needs. Whether that is true or not is immaterial to the artful practitioner of political warfare. In hard political warfare the main tools are:
1. Propaganda…either white,(from overt sources) or gray(from semi-official government sources)or black propaganda (from unattributed and manufacturedsources). Black propaganda comes from an apparent disinterested source claiming to favor an equitable solution, when in fact it does not.
NOTE:Propaganda does not allow for contrasts and comparisons…it effectively blocks comparisons and poses as the sole voice of reason or the only correct voice. Propaganda in political warfare is designed to inflame passions and to create chaos, distrust and disunity, to create divisive factions and then to set factions against each other.
2. Penetration, Disruption and Violence. Covert agents penetrate a group, disrupt its purpose and turn it violent. Agitators and disruptor agents manufacture dissent, opposition and inflame passions disrupting the organization and inflaming passions toward violence.
3. Assassination of opponents(In Nazi Germany prior to Hitler’s rise over 400 political assassinations took
place committed by Nazi operatives).
4. Sabotage. The destruction of vital infrastructure is blamed onthe targeted group (The Reichstag Fire blamed by Nazis on the communists; 9/11 the Twin Trade Towers blamed on Muslim terrorists).
5. Manufactured Revolution or Insurgency. A government demanding resources from another and if demands are not met, then the government funds an insurgency to bring the opposition government down.
6. Coup d’ Etat.The overthrow of anexisting government and the imprisonment or execution of government officers and oppositional political party members.
7. Civil War. This isthe most extreme and destructive tool of political warfare. It aims at the total destruction of a culture made up of the opposition, political dissidents, free-thinkers and all of their norms.
The Fascists in Italy arrested all of their enemies, put them in prison or shot them. The Nazis did the same and the communists in Russia and China murdered millions in creating a vast forced labor or Gulag System of political prisoners
NOTE: Political warfare demands the use of so-called “Useful Idiots” to accomplish the goal of political warfare,which is the elimination of an oppositional government, political dissidents, and the destruction of an oppositional culture.
IV. CURRENT PRACTICES IN AMERICAN POLITICAL WARFARE: Today current American political warfare practices centers on aggressive measures or direct action. Americans expressing opposition, expressing contrary views, adhering to Constitutional principles, to religious or moral principles are perceived by the state, by elites, by the MSM media, by the DEEP STATE corporatocracy to be the enemy, meriting elimination, imprisonment or destruction.
NOTE:The Deep State are adjuncts of the state that are not elected, but are appointed or created to wield power in managing state affairs through unregulated bureaucracies. They are also part of the military-industrial complex, elite corporations with transnational interests, lobbyists, and politicians who whore out their constituencies.Congress thus sells out their constituents in creating new federal bureaucracies or ignores agencies created by the administration with no Congressional oversight.
A. The Rise of the Foundation and Philanthropy in Social Change. Humanist philanthropies or foundations were created by elites and the Robber Barons in the 19th Century to gain power over society.A
Rockefeller Foundation. Gained control over medicine, public health, education and social welfare and the economy. The Foundation provided assistance and grants to eugenicists’ and to the Nazi murder squads concentrated in the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.
Carnegie Foundation. Shared control of education with Rockefeller and gained control of American
land grant colleges. Carnegie provides grants to suitable academic institutions to advance the causes of globalization.
Tides Foundation. Promotes progressive or leftist causes centering on positive social or political changes to create socialism in the United States. Is supports social and environmental justice and the LGT community.
The George Soros Foundation and the Open Society Institute. This group funds over 150 other groups and promotes an opens society vision based on respect, accountability, transparency, economic justice.
B. The Outcomes. A close examination of the foundations’ role and outcomessuggest anything but a positive outcome in American society. We note the following destructive or self-serving practices-
Elites use foundations to escape taxation. Most foundations are 501C 3 or C 4 organizations
incorporated to avoid income taxes and to shelter wealth.
Elites use foundations to shelter wealth.Tax free foundations are a favored mechanism to hideand or to launder money.
Elites use foundations to foster covert social changes.Elite foundations fund radical or revolutionary change agents to shape society to benefit their interests-GS Soros foundation finances the massive and illegal immigration of Muslims to fracture European society and to do the
same in America.
Elites use foundations to promote radicalism and social violence in America.George Soros funds Moveon.org. Moveon.org is a progressive political advocacy group created by associates of Bill and Hilary Clinton to promote progressivism(socialism) in America.
C. FOCUS ON MOVEON.ORG. MoveonOrg raises millions to fund hard-core socialist advocacy groups and political candidates. MoveOn takes focus on the recent Chicago campaign of Donald Trump, totally disrupting the campaign, engaging in acts of violence and promises of mayhem against Trump supporters. Some salient points-
Socialist Bernie Sandersseves as a headliner
Socialist Hilary Clintonserves as a headliner
MoveOn enlists dissatisfied blacks with agendas-such as Black Lives Matter
MoveOn fosters direct action-riots, disrupting political candidates, urges violence to dissuade other legitimate political candidates from the political process
MoveON attacks anyone perceived to contest its social and political views by running attack ads and by blistering social media tirades-attacking personal integrity, honor and purpose
MoveOn is funded by elitists-billionaire George Soros (1.5 $Mn in 2004 Election Cycle, (and by wealthy multinationals-Hyatt Hotel Chain—$4 Mn)
V. THE FOUNDATIONS’ REAL OBJECTIVE. Arguably the foundations’with a social change agenda,who sponsor
radicals are a cover for the waging of political warfare. Their objective like The Tides Foundation, George SorosOpen Society Foundation, and MoveON focus on changing the American practices of entrepreneurship, the family, the electoral process and seek the destruction of the American way of life and family, and the American culture
based on –
Freedom and liberty for all
Entrepreneurial capitalism and innovation
Self empowerment and actualization
Maintaining a Republican form of government where the weakest citizens haveinalienable civil rights and freedoms
VI. THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION AND WATERGATE: The Downfall of NixonThe Watergate break in did not bring down the Nixon Administration. The cover up and the motivation for the breakin and cover up DID! Nixon was slated to move on after his second term to be the UN General Secretary. The Nixon Administration was slated by elites to usher in the following-1. The elimination of the gold standard and the devaluation of the American currency to create economic
chaos in America.
2. The elimination of political protests in America with the CIA’s Operation Chaos and the FBI’s COINTELPRO programs aimed at criminalizing, disrupting American dissident movements and in the political assassination of American icons by murdering Rock Stars!
3. The creation of a massive police state and spy system as outlined in the Huston Plan for America. The
Nixon Huston plan envisioned…
1.) Domestic police burglaries to obtain information on targeted individuals;
2.) Massive electronic surveillance of the population;
3.) Mail openings by agents; 4.) the creation of concentration camps to detain dissidents; the practice of political warfare to eliminate Nixon’s enemies and dissidents;
4.) False flag terror incidents to pin blame on Nixon’s enemies and on dissidents;
5.) Police terror in subduing the population…e.g. there is now credible evidence the FBI instigated the Kent State massacre;
6.) The proposed firebombing of the Brookings Institution and
7.) Arresting anti-Vietnam War protestors and charging them with sedition.
NOTE: Americans as a people hate political corruption andcorrupted politicians. Once they are aware of corrupted politicians, it meant the end for crooks and fraudsters in government service. Nixon was impeached and removed from power. The Harney County corruption as exposed by Aamon Bundy and associates threatens the American Establishment as Watergate did Nixon. If handled correctly, the Harney County corruption can bring down Obama and his associates and crooked politicians in Congress and candidates like Hilary Clinton.
PART 2: CHICAGO, POLITICAL WARFARE, BILL AYERS AND WHAT CAN AMERICANS DO?
Round Table Discussion Agenda Talking Points
- Trump campaign totally disrupted by covert infiltrators(est. 10,000 ppl)from MoveOn and other Soros’groups, turning the rally into a scene of violence. Trump’s organization cancelled the rally. Protestors claim victory.
- Trump supporters harassed and beaten by Black Lives Matter personnel
- Convicted felon and self-admitted Communist revolutionary, and founder of the Weatherman Underground terrorist group, Bill Ayers, who is a close friend and political mentor and financial benefactor to President Obama, was seen on camera at the rally. Ayers urged that Americans be sent to concentration camps for political re-education and advocated killing some 25 million Americans deemed hopeless.
- The current trend in American politics centers on: A police state; violence and murder by cop, empowerment and militarization of American police, the massive state surveillance system to be used by elites, politicians and police.
- The creation of intolerance, the creation of intolerant organizations, the arrest and murder of dissidents like
laVoy Finnicum engaged in exposing political corruption and the fostering of a BORG HIVE MIND resting on
political correctness in society.
- Political corruption and Harney County. Ranchers LaVoy Finicum and Aamon Bundy exercise in peaceful non-violent protest while exercising their rights at the Malheur Refuge. They submitted a bill of particulars to the FBI related to redress of grievances-1. The Obama Administration and Deep State Actors bent on seizing Bundy’sland illegally so the Obama regime can sell valuable American resources to foreign corporations and foreign governmentsas exposed by Sen. Harry Reid’s back scene involvement supporting a Chinese corporation to use Bundy’s land.
2. The use of violence or threatened use of deadly force by Deep State BLM actors in pointing guns atthe Bundy family and supporters. The discovery of BLM snipers surrounding the ranch.
The BLM engages in violence against protestors by using attack dogs and TASERS against the protestors. Aamon Bundy isarrested after being tasered whentrying to protect a female protestor from aggressive BLM police.
3. The disregard for civil liberties by the Obama Regime in allocating so-called Free Speech zones and removing protestors from the Bunkerville site.
4. The seizure of Bundy cattle and transference to a private entity for sale.
5. The blatant disregard for Bundy’s land and title rights to graze cattle on his land.
6. The BLM, Forest Service, and EPApracticesin harassing land owners over permits, water and grazing rights on private land held for over 100 years and citing environmental concerns aligned with agenda 21 as superior interests to American civil liberties.
7. The numerous ranchers run off their land in NM, AZ, CA and in Harney Co by the BLM or Forest Service. The imposition of onerous fines that can never be paid off in violation of the 8th Amendment –the use of huge fines to bankrupt land owners and to seize their land at garages sale practices.
8. The obvious corruption of Harney Co. OR officials such as Judge Steven Grasty and the County Commissioners in obtaining corporate welfare grants from the Dept of Interior by not using their land…The appearance of “ghosts”on the Malheur Refuge Payroll obtaining huge salaries as supposed volunteers. The violation of the protestors civil rights to assemble, to address grievances, to demand an investigation into the Hammond case and the threats made against the protestors by the sheriff and Harney County Officials.
9. The refusal of Harney County officials to investigate Judge Grasty’s association with non-profit environmental agencies, such as the Nature Conservancy and the Center for Biological Diversity that advocate “monkeywrenching” or sabotaging agriculture centered enterprises. The disappearance of ranching, farming and or logging as commercial enterprises under Grasty’s leadership-making Harney Co one of the poorest Counties in Oregon.
10. The military posture and engagement of the FBI and harassment of local ranchers by police and the FBI.
11. Claims of foreign contractors and or armed mercenaries posing as police or armed security at Harney County in violation of the Pinkerton Act.
12. The obvious insertion of infiltrators/informants and the murder of laVoy Finicum by the OSP and the FBI. The obfuscation of evidence and a coverup conducted by state and county officials and the FBI.
13. The non-appearance of concerned Oregon politicians to attempt to settle the protest and to safeguard civil liberties.
14. The massive FBI fishing expedition and arrests of protestors at the Bundy ranch in2014 following the murder of Finicum.
15. The obvious disregard of police protocols in erecting a deadly force roadblock on HWY 395 resulting in Finicum crashing his vehicle with occupants into a snow bank, and police firing into the vehicle without due regard for the occupants welfare.
16. The admission by FBI agents and OSP officers that they fired on Finicum as soon as his vehicle appeared.
PART 3. THE PRINCIPLES OF THE RURAL OREGON
The Progressive view of Oregon (1993). Conservatives wield the initiative, with liberals retreating step by step, winning individual fights, losing the over-all battle as Oregon changed from an innovative social laboratory to a backsliding retrograde state with the highest rate of poverty in the nation and the shortest school year. Oregon is a largely rural state and conservatives hold sway in rural Oregon, especially the influential Christian anti-gay, antifeminist based Oregon Citizens Alliance.
The Rural Organizing Project (ROP). The organization is a progressive response to the Oregon Citizens Alliance.
The basic principles to foster progressive movements in the Rural Oregon Project is based on values centering on a progressive (socialist) vision of what democracy is in the 21st century. TheROP aims at combating conservative reaction to gay and lesbian rights, immigration, abortion rights, feminist rights, labor rights and alternative life styles espoused by the gay community and opposition to environmentalism.
1. Create Human Dignity Groups among Homosexuals
2. Seek alliances among militant social advocacy groupsfavoring immigration, welfare, and promotion of gay rights.
3. Raise consciousness among these groups about conservative roots based on racism, class divisions, wage inequalities’, gender discrimination, abortion rights, gay rights, anti-union labor practices, dismantling of social safety nets, white privilege prerogatives’.
NOTE: Anti-white privilege groups on campus now demand that whites kill themselves in atonement over past white injustices to people of color, to gays and other minorities.
4. Target religious right groups with notions of prejudice and anti-dignity bigotry.
5. Use rural Oregon as a power base to gain influence and power instate elections.
6. Once power is achieved state wide, liaise with national groups and target reactionary groups, Christians, anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-immigration, and anti-labor groups and destroy them.
7. Use violent and inflammatory rhetoric to brush conservative groups depicting them as anti-human, as non-progressive and selfish groups favoring their own interests in stripping progressives of all human worth.
8. Attack family values as anti-gay and discriminatory, invalidating gay groups.
9. Attack religious instruction in schools and creationism.
10. Promote democracy and majority rule instead of Constitutional principles.
11. Couch and advocate for progressive causes enveloped in a human dignity mantra.
12. Paint anti-progressives as racists and as insurgents.
13. Infiltrate the Democratic Partyand seek change from within.
14. Address progressive messages and political rhetoric within a matrix citing inclusiveness, fairness, democracy and equal rights.
CONCLUSION: These organizing principles, the use of attack ads, radical left legislation, right-wing demonizing and propaganda, are taken from the revolutionary handbooks of the socialist/progressivemovements and from Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. Moreover, they appear wedded to principles for funding progressive e organizations espousing globalism as seen in George Soros Open Society Foundation and in other progressive-based institutions, such as the Tides Foundation.