Cyrellys Geibhendach and Quintus Dias. Notes from Radio Show: Who’s Next on the Microeffect Radio Network, March 22 2016. Posted without editing.
THE RURAL OREGON ORGANIZING PROJECT
Part 1–The Progressive Agenda
- Progressivism: Definition and attributes-Progressivism is social and political construct and a philosophy of being that grounds progress based on raising the standard of living of members of society. Progressives believe that capital accumulations accelerate the opportunity to increase personal wealth. Key points
- Female Suffrage or that women should have right to vote
- Capitalism is good-to a point
- Civil rights
- Workers have certain rights
- Gay rights
- Empowering the less privileged
- Roots of progress is based in socialism and the primacy of majority rule or democracy
- Checking individual greed and corporate greed
- Change and that people can be their own change agents and do not have to wait
- Social and economic justice
- The Progressive view of Oregon (1993). The main point was that conservatives wielded the power and initiative, with liberals retreating step by step, winning individual fights, but losing the over-all battle as Oregon changed from an innovative social laboratory to a retrograde state with the highest rate of poverty in the nation and the shortest school year. Oregon is perceived as a largely rural state and conservatives hold sway in rural Oregon, especially the influential Christian anti-gay, anti-feminist based Oregon Citizens Alliance.
III. The Rural Organizing Project (ROP). The organization and its driving principles is a progressive response to the Oregon Citizens Alliance. The basic principles aim at developing a progressive movement in rural Oregon to challenge liberals and conservatives. Its vision grounds on a progressive (socialist leaning) vision of what democracy is in the 21St century. The ROP aims at combating so-called conservative reaction to gay and lesbian rights, immigration, abortion rights, feminist rights, labor rights and alternative life styles espoused by the gay community and opposition to environmentalism. Organizing principles are as follows:
- Create Human Dignity Groups among-
- Seek alliances among militant social advocacy groups favoring immigration, welfare, and promotion of gay rights.
- Raise consciousness among these groups about conservative roots based on racism, class divisions, wage inequalities’, gender discrimination, abortion rights, gay rights, anti-union labor practices, dismantling of social safety nets, white privilege prerogatives’.
NOTE: Anti-white privilege groups on campus now demand that whites kill themselves in atonement over past white injustices to people of color, to gays and other minorities.
- Target religious right groups with notions of prejudice and anti-dignity bigotry.
- Use rural Oregon as a power base to gain influence and power in state elections.
- Once power is achieved state wide, liaise with national groups and target reactionary groups, Christians, anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-immigration, and anti-labor groups and destroy them.
- Use violent and inflammatory rhetoric to brush conservative groups depicting them as anti-human, as non-progressive and selfish groups favoring their own interests in stripping progressives of all human worth.
- Attack family values as anti-gay and discriminatory, invalidating gay groups.
- Attack religious instruction in schools and creationism.
- Promote democracy and majority rule instead of Constitutional principles.
- Couch and advocate for progressive causes enveloped in a human dignity mantra.
- Paint anti-progressives as racists and as insurgents.
- Infiltrate the Democratic Party and seek change from within.
- Address progressive messages and political rhetoric within a matrix citing inclusiveness, fairness, democracy and equal rights.
- The ROP and the Harney County “Invasion”: As soon as the Harney County demonstration to support the Hammonds was organized in Burns on 2 January, 2016 by the Bundyites, the ROP went into alarm mode and issued bulletins that Oregon was UNDER ATTACK by hordes of right-wing gun-toting militiamen bent on disrespecting their community and their organization’s progress. ROP issued bulletins decrying the protest and categorized most of the demonstrators as males with issues and that they were right-wing adherents getting most of their information off racist-oriented Internet blog sites and that they sought to destroy all environmental gains and use public land issues to benefit wealthy big ranchers and farmers.
The ROP conceded that the Hammond’s were probably unjustly treated and that they had some commonality with militia persons, but clashed over the militia’s anti-BLM posture. The ROP complained loud and long to Oregon government agencies and the CEO, Cara Soufelt was in constant communication with Gov Kay Brown and or her spokespersons.
- ROP Concerns in Harney County and in Oregon. These centered on that the militia and supporters of the imprisoned Hammonds were likely to affect environmental gains and progress. Soufelt cited the following issues of concern-
- ROP staff were being threatened by alleged militia
- Office staff received threatening phone calls
- Office staff were being followed around by unknown persons believed to be militia
- A vehicle related to the ROP was allegedly sabotaged-the wheel lug nuts were removed
- The FBI made contact with Soufelt to assure ROP of its safety
- B. ROP Assumes a Major Role. The ROP prominence in raising the alarm over the militia in Oregon resulted in seeking solidarity with the Paiute Tribe, environmental groups, and dignity groups in numerous email and text messages with Oregon officials demanding intervention and an end to the perceived invasion crisis.
- Militias and supporters were to leave Oregon forthwith
- Militias used arms and fear to drive a wedge into Oregon communities
- Militias increase tensions in economically disaffected communities and increased the chance for violence
- ROP as a response to the Bundy Invasion sought public investment in new industries to replace logging and ranching as sustainable industries
- ROP sought tax relief and debt relief
- ROP demands that the 1% fat cats pay their fair share and curbs on giant corporations
CONCLUSION: Progressivism is based on a mother philosophy of socialism. The core principle is democratic rule and majority authoritarianism. These organizing principles, the use of attack ads, radical left legislation, right-wing demonizing and propaganda, are taken from the revolutionary handbooks of the socialist/progressive movements and from Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. Moreover, they appear wedded to principles for funding progressive organizations espousing globalism as seen in George Soros Open Society Foundation and in other progressive-based institutions, such as the Tides Foundation.
Progressives aim at imposing social justice norms to assign rights and duties at the institution level of society, enabling people to receive the basic benefits and burdens of cooperation. The institutions to accomplish this are the IRS, Public Health and Public Schools, Labor Laws, and strict regulation of markets and industry to insure equal opportunity, and outcome, and fair distribution of wealth. Progressives like socialists are wedded to the notion of economic sustainability and environmental primacy and believe in some form of global government.
Progressivism includes the self-organizing initiative represented by the universities, the media, and the civil service, labor unions and gay groups. Women’s suffrage, prohibition, abolition, federal income tax, democratic election of senators, labor laws, desegregation, popularization of drugs, destruction of traditional sexual norms, ethnic studies courses in colleges, decolonization, and gay marriage are key issues. A defining feature of Progressivism is that “you believe that morality has been essentially solved, and all that’s left is to work out the details.” Additionally any other belief is evil.
PART 2, OREGON AGENCY DISCOURSE RELATED TO HARNEY COUNTY
A Round Table Discussion
- Alarmism. An Analysis of 600 plus pages shows the main concerns over OR officials rest with-
Armed militants, extremists, criminals, outlaws, outsiders make their presence felt upsetting their world over land rights and judicial issues such as false imprisonment and malfeasance of office and corruption especially the links between-
- Heidi Moawad: former District Attorney and Public Safety Policy Advisor to GKB, wrt OSP Superintendent, Judge Grasty, Director of Oregon Emergency Management, Kristen Grainger Dir Comms GKB, Cara Shoufelt, CEO ROP of Oregon
- Moawad is all over the incident-visiting Burns frequently: Grasty, The OSP/FBI Command Post and serving as eyes and ears for GKB.
- Moadwad comes under suspicion as an infiltration agent and writes that she does not necessarily agree with the Command post and police views. There are allegations she will barred from meetings and that she leaks to the press
- FemNazis? An examination of the persons occupying high positions in OR government agencies disclosed that many of them display traits associated with Femnazis. Most of GKB’s inner staff are women to a high degree, and are associated with environmental issues, liberalism and seem to view government as the answer to society’s problems. Message traffic disclosed the following-
- Authoritarianism. Almost no effort was made to view the occupiers as human beings with serious issues related to the legality and Constitutionality of the BLMs seemingly arbitrary actions. The government at the county, state, and federal level as borne out by events appear to fixate on the use of force to end the incident
- Lack of Mediation and Good Faith. No effort at resolving the incident through mediation or counseling the governor to look into the redress of grievances—NONE!
- Costs and Lack of Funds. A Fixation on the occupation’s costs and how to get relief from fedgov
- Fear of Contagion. Much communication appears to rest on fears of the so-called Bundy virus and its spread to adjacent counties.
- What was the Bundy Virus that they were so afraid of?
- Did Bundy and his group find evidence of corruption in Harney Co linked to other OR government persons and or agencies
- Infiltration/Penetration. What caused Heidi Moawad to be considered as a spy and efforts made to barr her from meetings?
- Moawad reiterates her loyalty and support to GKB
- Denies leaking information
- Discusses being barred from meetings
- Moawad’s Concerns. Moawad admits in her notes that she did not necessarily agree with or go along with the Harney County’s Working Groups views and actions. What were these concerns and did she relay or discuss those concerns with GKB?
9, Moawad’s Qualifications. Moawad’s background as a Public Safety Adviser is an issue…
- A prosecutor’s experience or legislative aide is helpful but certainly does not qualify her as a government public safety adviser
- Moawad has no training as a police officer, training in terrorism, mass casualty incidents, the evacuation of municipalities and care of dislocated residents, natural or man made disasters, incident command operations, mass communications or in he mitigation of incidents related to CBRN origins—Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear
- It appears that Moawad’s position was mostly political in origin and not based on professional qualifications
- Fear Mongering and Stick it to the Feds. It appears that OR government and NGO officials operated on a fear-based position and sought to put the responsibility for coping with and ending the incident and the related crisis on the federal government
- GKB wrote letters to the President, the AG, the FBI director requesting immediate intervention and resolution of the crisis by federal actors
- GKB cites community fears, violence, and disruption of Oregon communities as imperative for federal actors to take action
- GKB and OR officials cite the same position and enumerate community fears, disruption, and the presence of armed so-called extremist oriented outsiders in their midst
- Local Officials Driven by Fear of Bundy Virus. A government officer relaying messages back and forth between a County Commissioner in Grant County, Judge Grasty in Harney County expresses—
- Fears that Bundy’s message is rallying people in adjacent counties and that this could spread and be a disaster
- Fears that the Sheriff of Grant County will give Bundy and his message a favorable reception
- Fears that the Grant County Sheriff will betray them and support Bundy’s education efforts in other counties
- Ways to arrest Bundy and his people while travelling back and forth between Burns and Grant County
- Removing the Sheriff and having the state take over his position
CONCLUSION… IT APPEARED THAT OREGON GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS REACTED BASED ON FEAR OF THE SO-CALLED BUNDY VIRUS AND MESSAGE SPREADING THROUGH OUT OREGON.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIATION OR CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT BUNDY AND HIS PEOPLE WERE RESPONSBILE FOR INTIMIDATING OR THREATENING ANYONE WITH VIOLENCE IN OREGON
- OREGON GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND OFFICIALS NOR DID THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EXPLORE MEDIATION AND ATTENTION TO BUNDY’S REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES AS A MEANS TO END THE INCIDENT
- OREGON’S GOVERNMENT AGENCIES APPEARED TO FAVOR THE USE OF FORCE TO END THE INCIDENT AS DID THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- THE GOVERNOR OF OREGON, THE PUBLIC SAFETY ADVISER, THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, THE OREGON STATE POLICE BEAR A LARGE DEGREE OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUELING THE INCIDENT AND ITS TRAGIC OUTCOME
- THE OREGON CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION AND STATE LEGISLATURE WERE CONSPICUOUS BY THEIR SILENCE, NON-PRESENCE AND DEFERRAL TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION’S FBI, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND TO VALERIE JARRETT’S ROLE AND HANDLING OF THE CRISIS
- OREGON’S CITIZENS LAVOY FINICUM AND HIS FAMILY DESERVED BETTER IN THE HANDLING AND RESOLUTION OF THE BUNDY INCIDENT.
- ENTIRE TOO MUCH CREDENCE WAS GIVEN TO NGO OFFICIALS IN SOCIAL ADVOCACY AGENCIES EXPRESSING FEARS SUCH AS THE ROP THAT APPEARED IN TURN TO DRIVE THE CRISIS FORWARD
- A DEEP EFFORT TO COVER THE ENTIRE INCIDEDNT UP AND TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE APPEARS UNDERWAY AT THE GOVERNOR’S LEVEL AND AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL
Additional Info and links from show:
Rural Organizing Project http://www.rop.org/about-the-rural-organizing-project/our-history/
The Mercenary Murder of LaVoy Finicum http://conservativeangle.com/the-mercenary-murder-of-lavoy-finicum/ Detail: Lame Cherry exclusive; Governor of Oregon’s Emails, Finicum Report (officer reports), Uranium & Thorium ($50 Trillion) under Oregon and Idaho, Bill Gates, TerraPower, Cara; George Soros globalist funded from Sierra Club, Nature Conservancy to Oregon Wild were the groups who were directing democratic Governor Kate Brown her talking points; Val-erie Jarrett and Barack Obama; Heidi Maowad, State Police, and Huma Abadeen, Clinton, NATIONAL COMMAND AUTHORITY; Tex Marrs being informed that Delta Force was in operation in Oregon.
MicroEffect: Who’s Next: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 with Cyrellys Geibhendach and Victor – Audio RURAL ORGANIZING PROJECT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozN97ft_tYc
From Chat at Microeffect Radio Network 03-22-2016; 13:09:55] Quint: doco dump wrt Finicum murder
[13:11:18] Quint: NCA: National Command Authority: The NCA comprises the President of the United States (as commander-in-chief) and the Secretary of Defense (as the deputy to the commander-in-chief) jointly, or their duly deputized successors, i.e. the Vice President and th…
[13:12:14] Quint: deputy chief of staffs
Chip Berlet: senior analyst at Political Research Associates (PRA); http://publiceye.org/berlet/berlet_bio.html
Wall Street Journal: TerraPower http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146061231899264
Re: Jake Ryan, indicted: http://www.sltrib.com/news/3690270-155/final-malheur-indictee-revealed-as-montana
Flashback: UN Arms Trade Treaty: http://modernsurvivalblog.com/government-gone-wild/obama-kerry-united-nations-treaty-requires-us-to-hand-over-american-gun-registrations/