It is abominable the level of negligence suffered by our medical personnel and other first-responders. That they should face dealing with Ebola or EV68 without the best in infectious disease protocols, training, and equipment because short-sighted or corruption conscripted administrative managers feel the whole Ebola situation is over-blown by media and genuinely worried people. Ebola is rapidly proving to be a multi-pronged biological attack upon the whole of the planet and respectively upon the American population which is seen by the eugenics movement as liberty-loving hold outs practicing an insidious form of tribalistic thinking not conducive to totalitarian control systems useful for their purposes!
Ladies and gentlemen, this means our leadership whether it is in the administrative realm or the governmental system realm is for our intensive purposes, disturbingly dysfunctional. Our medical personnel and first responders are at dire risk, as demonstrated by the nurse who has now become afflicted while treating the Texas patient from West Africa. And today the news is a flood with other possible cases, and no further viable preventative measures than the screening of body temperature of passengers disembarking from aircraft whose origins were points in or near the West African hot zones, all exercises in mediocrity, seeming more akin to grudging public pacification than any real preventative measures.
If our leadership is so disfunctional, then what are our medical personnel and first-responders to do? Direct comments from sources close to us have indicated that many will not participate in anything that even remotely resembles the E-virus if they have not what they believe to be adequate training, PPE (personal protective equipment), appropriate protocols for an infectious disease which by German accounts is not only airborne but contagious in asymptomatic states! Quite frankly our medical personnel and first responders are in dire need of the public’s direct assistance.
I call for people to contact the directors and managers of hospitals and demand they respond appropriately to the crisis BEFORE it becomes pandemic in this nation, as it is in Africa. Our first responders, nurses, physicians, and other personnel need equipment, training, and handling protocols commiserate with the experiential reality of the disease. It is not tolerable their requests to their supervisors and management are being ignored, or downplayed. It is not tolerable that government does not support them in any meaningful visible manner. It is not tolerable that the alternative media has in their possession intelligence which these professionals are not readily privy to, because of information screening, mainstream media censorship apparatus, and a seemingly simple minded approach by the CDC and its eugenics affiliates.
I could say much more, giving detailed accounts of the long lists of information pertaining to the cause for this editorial rant. However, at this point I no longer see any purpose in reiterating what hundreds of competent researchers have already presented. These details are readily available upon the web for those with the gumption to go read what our corruption laden leadership is party to. I will however urge the public to begin considering the needs of our medical personnel and first-responders for in the absence of competent leadership, someone must step in to fulfill those needs, that these people do not become victims of the infectious disease in the course of attempting to assist others. We need communities to help them obtain documents and manuals on dealing with infectious diseases Ebola. We need business establishments to volunteer off hospital/clinic/campus locations for personnel to meet and examine these manuals and documents for themselves and determine what is imperative for their safety and operational procedures. We need communities to pool resources proactively securing any necessary supplies or equipment they request and purchase these separately if necessary to fully equip every facility, service organization, or individual who will participate in emergency, health, and peripheral operations. Local communities should also pre-arrange for local militia to provide security to facilities to against chaos, problems, terrorist assaults (because there are on records threats by ISIS and ISIS related groups), and to assist with menial external task organization thus freeing medical personnel to do what they do best. Supplies provided by the public may also include simple basics such as food, toiletries or other items a facility such as a hospital, clinic, fire or police station might require should it have to maintain its personnel on site or in the field for the duration of a crisis period. Our communities and general population must cease being solely receptors of these good people’s services and become their supporters, guardians, supply line, and inspirational fuel.
While I could bash away at those who are not doing their jobs, we all either know or can guess in each situation who those individuals are, but what would that solve? How would it make the prospects and situations of our medical professionals and first responders any better? In a crisis time and energy is always in short supply and so we must encourage each other to proactively; it is time the disjointed masses come together, thinking of how we can fill in the gaps and accomplish what otherwise should have been done under ideal situations. Americans of every stripe have always stood up and embraced attending to necessity in the most heroic of fashions in decades past. One of our most recent examples includes all those who chipped in during 9-11 and contributed or attended to the situation or the needs of those in the midst of rescue, and cleanup efforts. Despite all our social and political quarrels, when faced with adversity we Americans are first and foremost one soul, indivisable, gathered together to face down adversity and evil wherever we find it. It is time each person within this nation comes to the full realization that we are it, we are the last line of societal defense, fully capable to calmly and collectively apply our considerable problem solving skills to any crisis, to assist any professional engaged in crisis response…. and no corruption, or incompetence will ever fully strip us of that. In the darkness, we shine.
So the call goes out. Our first responders, medical personnel, and their support systems need your assistance. Begin with asking them what they need and then rally your community to provide it quickly and efficiently. Let them know they have the support of the people and the people will do everything humanly possible to empower them to the best of their ability with whatever they need. They need to know their fellow Americans stand by to be of constructive assistance where all else fails.
QUINTAS DIAS. Reply October 13 of 2014. Great stuff and very eloquently said. I am getting feed back that the people need to flood Congress, state legislators, local officials with demands that they step up to the plate and help or BE GONE. We are actually on the threshold of a national emergency scenario. Ebola has all the hall marks of an extinction level event. It may also serve as evidence of an act of war on the American people if information links the disease with the hostile intent or action of any foreign state or terrorist group.
We need to go on a war footing right now. We are under assault by a deadly and implacable disease. It kills people very dead.
1. Kitchen militias run by volunteer women. We need kitchen militias to be organized to start phone in, mail in, and email campaigns to notify other groups and to apply pressure on politicians and political nerve centers. Objectives: (a.) raise funds locally, (b.) seek donations of medical equipment, food, water, money. (c.) Write consciousness raising copy and to distribute awareness literature to the public, to stores and to schools on prophylactic measures, proper PPEs, decontamination measures.
2. Links and Info exchanges. We need links to other community groups, blogs and websites devoted to help health care facilities and staff and to raise awareness that our health care providers and first responders are at risk. We need these links to be able to exchange and to provide timely information on possible harms, disease tracking, damage assessments and the availability of resources in civilian hands. They can integrate with kitchen militias.
3. Citizen National Health Intelligence Nets. These links will be the basis of a citizen organized and run national intelligence health network to provide information on problems, solutions and best practices in dealing with infectious diseases or the potential for terrorists to harm facilities, patients or health care workers and first responders. This net will be run by citizens and not by the CDC or NIH.
4. Citizen Task Forces. We need a task force devoted to this issue at the state, local, regional and national level. These task forces should be controlled by citizens and not fedgov. Their main job is to identify competent leaders, issues, problems, bottlenecks, and the availability of resources for care facilities and health care personnel. Thus the procurement of supplies, and storage facilities separate from the health facilities is a main objective.
5. Armed Local Militias. We need the formation of local militia groups to assist with the security of medical care facilities and staff. We need local militias to escort first responders on code runs to prevent or to respond to ambushes. Our militias must protect our first responders at critical incident scenes, on transpo runs to care facilities, and must provide physical security services to care facility staff, buildings, grounds and for patients. They will be under the control of local militia commanders and will coordinate their services with police and National Guard units, but remain independent from their command staffs. Local militias will provide training to health care staff in threat identification, assessments, and threat response, i.e active shooters on the scene, checkpoints: pass and ID controls. They will provide their own equipment, weapons and supplies.
Either lead, follow or get the hell gone. Ping back on ideas, thoughts welcome. It took me five minutes to delineate the above. WTF are our politicians doing in the meantime? Jacking off with Chinese whores no doubt.
THIS IS A CAMPAIGN ISSUE. Any politician muffing up, evading, or shirking on this issue should be thrown out and criminally charged with malfeasance of office!
Deep peace of the running wave to you,
Deep peace of the flowing air to you,
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you,
Deep peace of the shining stars to you,
Deep peace of the Son of Peace to you, for ever